The latest DJI Mini 3 Pro firmware update v01.00.0500 brings a handful of new settings such as deleting all data. As always, we’ll tell you which innovations and changes the update provides in detail in the article.
The new DJI Mini 3 Pro firmware update v01.00.0500 is the first new version since the release of v01.00.0400 in October 2022. Although there are no major new functions for flying the drone with the update, there are now some new settings for the DJI Mini 3 Pro in the settings. These include, for example, the option to reset all settings and delete all data. Also included are further new settings for some flight parameters. You can find the details below in the update overview.
DJI Mini 3 Pro Firmware Overview v01.00.0500
- Date: 2023.03.28
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0500
- DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Firmware: v04.14.0400
- DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.02.0500
- DJI RC Pro Remote Controller Firmware: v03.01.1200
- DJI Fly App iOS: v1.9.8
- DJI Fly App Android: v1.9.8
Patchnotes DJI Mini 3 Pro Firmware v01.00.0500
- Added Reset All Settings and Clear All Data options. Refer to the Mini 3 Pro User Manual v1.6 for details.
- Added Gain and Expo Tuning. The maximum flight speed, brake sensitivity, and other settings can be adjusted in different flight modes.
The new features of the update require the DJI Fly app version 1.9.8. If the DJI Mini 3 Pro firmware update fails, restart the drone, the remote control and the DJI Fly app or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and try again. This often helps to solve most update problems.
Perform DJI Mini 3 Pro Firmware Update
We have explained instructions on how to update the DJI Mini 3 Pro firmware via two simple ways in a standalone article – Perform DJI Mini 3 Pro Firmware Update (german).