Which memory cards are recommended for the DJI Air 3? We provide the answer to this question and list suitable SD memory cards.
The DJI Air 3 also has an internal memory, but it is quite small at 8GB. If you want to take a lot of photos or especially high-resolution videos, you will need a memory card for the drone.
The Air 3 does not come with a memory card. You have to buy one separately. But which microSD memory cards are suitable? The answer is given in the following list.
DJI Air 3 Memory Cards
The following memory card provides you with a recommendation for a suitable memory card. We use DJI’s specifications as a guide and add alternative models below.
- Auf Geschwindigkeit optimierte microSD Speicherkarte perfekt für den Einsatz in Smartphones, Tablets, 360° Kameras, Full HD Action Kameras und Drohnen
- Kompatibel mit Nintendo Switch zur einfachen Verwaltung des Speichers
- Hohe Geschwindigkeit: geeignet für 4K UHD- und Super Slow Motion Aufnahmen mit bis zu 130 MB/s Übertragungsgeschwindigkeit (UHS-I U1)
- Viel Platz: 256 GB Speicherkapazität für bis zu 12 Stunden Aufnahmezeit von 4K UHD Videos oder 75. 200 Fotos
- Hohe Sicherheit für Ihre Daten dank 6-fach Schutz: Wasserfest, temperaturbeständig, röntgensicher, magnetresistent, sturzsicher und verschleißfrei
Alternative microSD memory cards for the DJI Air 3
In the following list, we provide you with comparable alternative models for suitable Air 3 memory cards. In addition to SanDisk products, we also list Lexar products, which are also officially recommended by DJI. We also give you a selection of different sizes for every need. Personally, we would always recommend at least 256GB.
What specifications are important for the memory card?
Important for the operation of suitable memory cards in the DJI Air 3 is the write speed of the storage medium. For 4K video recording, cards with the UHS-I Speed Class 3 rating (guaranteed minimum write speed: 30 MB/s) and the V30 designation are recommended. If you want to know more about memory cards and their standards, you can find detailed information under the following link: SD Memory Card Definitions
The DJI supports memory cards with a capacity of up to 512 GB.
Do I need a memory card for the DJI Air 3?
As the drone is equipped with internal memory, an external memory card is not absolutely necessary for operation. However, as already mentioned, the internal memory only holds 8 GB. This is enough for some test shots, but not for long photo or video sessions with 4K video material. We therefore recommend buying an additional memory card.
DJI Air 3 Memory Cards FAQ
No, the DJI Air 3 does not come with a memory card. You can find all the information in the article.
The DJI Air 3 has an internal memory of 8 GB. You can find all the info here.
DJI states that the DJI Air 3 supports memory cards of up to 512 GB. You can find all the info here.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2024-03-03 / Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API