Parrot has released a major update for its ANAFI Ai drone and the accompanying Free Flight 7 app. The update 7.4.0 makes numerous changes and adds new features. We have the official patch notes for you.
Even though DJI dominates the drone market, there are still other manufacturers that are successfully represented on the market. For example, the European manufacturer Parrot, which now lifts its quite successful ANAFI Ai drone with a very extensive update to version 7.4.0.
The ANAFI Ai drone is primarily aimed at professional users from industry and is particularly suitable for photogrammetry tasks, for example. However, professional photo and video recordings are also possible with the ANAFI Ai drone thanks to a powerful camera.
Changes and innovations affect numerous areas of the drone and the associated app Free Flight 7. In the following section, we have compiled the official patch notes for you again.
ANAFI Ai Update 7.4.0 Patchnotes
- [Database] New project database format. Database will be migrated at first launch of FF7 v7.4.
- [Photogrammetry] 1-click missions are now generated in absolute (AMSL) altitude
- [Touch&Fly] WP and POI are now displayed in the streaming view in both video and photo modes
- [RTH] RTH Trajectory is now displayed in the map view
- [Settings] New settings for developers in order to access debug tools
- [FP/PGY] Added custom RTH settings for FP/PGY projects
- [Flight] Vertical stability enhancement
- [Flight] Altitude estimation accuracy enhancement
- [Obstacle Avoidance] Sensing algorithm enhancement to avoid fake obstacles detection
- [RTH] Added alert message and RTH launch in case of battery communication loss
- [Video] 4K 48/50/60 fps & 1080p 96/100/120 fps mode disabled
- [Video/photo] Updates on Panorama behavior: number of photos is reduced from 42 to 38 to speed up acquisition time
- [Video] Improved Auto-Exposure in HDR modes
- [4G] Enhanced connection status message and link to Parrot for support
- [Debug] Updates on WiFi regulations per countries
- [Ophtalmo] Added support for handlaunch and handland in Ophtalmo mission
- [Vehicle] New UX during landing when vehicle is stopped
- [Vehicle] Link displayed between vehicle & drone when tracking is on
- [Vehicle] Landing behavior enhancement
- GPS Ublox 9 is now supported
- Drone can be used as a dongle with Parrot Sphinx tool
- New alarms that describe why an auto-landing was triggered by the drone due to: propeller icing, low battery, hot/cold battery
- New information on BatteryInfo instrument: hardware revision, firmware revision, gauge version, USB version
- New CellularSession instrument both on SkyController and on drone, which allows to be informed of the current cellular session statuses aggregating information from the SkyController, the ground station and the drone
- Added a pitch mode to MavlinkStandard.SetViewModeCommand that allows to choose between absolute and continuous; when using absolute pitch mode the camera orientation is fixed between two waypoints; the camera orientation changes only when the waypoint is reached; when using continuous pitch mode the camera orientation changes linearly between two waypoints
- Correctly update the RTH reason on FlightPlanPilotingItf when the flight plan starts an RTH
- New developer mode settings such as:
- DebugShell peripheral which allows to use an ADB public key to enable ADB shell access to the drone
- AirSDK mission logs, which can be enabled using the LogControl peripheral
- for more information refer to https://developer.parrot.com/docs/airsdk/general/developer_settings.html
- New feature: support developer settings commands and events (arsdk/developer.proto)
- Deprecation notice: Python 3.6 and Python 3.7 usage is now deprecated. This is last release supporting Python 3.6 and Python 3.7.
- Bug fixes :
- Media API update: add missing “title”, “boot_date” and “flight_date” MediaInfo fields, “path” and “preview ResourceInfo fields.
- Mission: rename ‘allow_overwrite’ Mission.install parameter to ‘allow_downgrade’
Du möchtest diesen Beitrag gerne mit anderen Mitgliedern aus der Community diskutieren oder hast Fragen, Anregungen oder Kritik? Dann schau doch gleich mal in unserem Forum vorbei.