With another firmware update of the DJI Avata to v01.02.0000, the FPV drone gets numerous new features and improvements. We’ll show you which ones in detail with the official patch notes in this news.
The new and now third firmware update for the DJI Avata again holds a longer list of innovations and improvements. Owners of the drone now have the option to record videos in 4K at 30fps, 2.7K at 30fps and 1080p at 30fps. If you use the DJI Goggles 2, 2.7K at 120fps and 1080p at 120fps are also possible.
Those who have photos and videos on the drone’s internal memory can now conveniently move them to an inserted microSD card directly via the drone, without having to take a detour via the PC.
In addition, there are improvements for the D-Cinelike recording mode, the support of Remote ID for the USA, the possibility to cancel the RTH countdown, improvements in flight stability. All changes can be found in the following patch notes.
As always, updating to the latest drone firmware is advised.
DJI Avata Firmware v01.02.0000 Overview
- Date: 2022.12.08
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.02.0000
- Goggles Firmware: v01.03.0000 (DJI Goggles 2) – v01.05.0000 (DJI FPV Goggles V2)
- Motion Controller Firmware: v02.00.0500
- Remote Controller Firmware: v02.00.0400
- DJI Fly App iOS: v1.8.0
- DJI Fly App Android: v1.8.0
Patchnotes DJI Avata Firmware v01.02.0000
- Added support for Remote ID requirements in the United States.
- Added ability to detect abnormal attitude and brake automatically when the aircraft turns sharply at high speed with an altitude of more than 5 m in Manual mode.
- Added ability to cancel the countdown for low battery RTH by pressing the brake button.
- Added support for the aircraft to record video at 4K@30fps, 2.7K@30fps, and 1080p@30fps. When used with DJI Goggles 2, 2.7K@120fps and 1080p@120fps are also available.
- Added ability to transfer data from the aircraft storage to the microSD card. Go to Settings > Camera in the goggles menu to use this function.
- Added ability to set sharpness and noise reduction parameters. Go to Settings > Camera > Advanced Camera Settings in the goggles menu to set the parameters.
- Improved D-Cinelike to 10bit, providing more possibilities for post-processing.
- Optimized flight stability in some scenarios.
- Optimized the video transmission fluency in broadcast mode.
Restart the aircraft, remote control and goggles after the update is complete.
Note that the update may reset various flight parameters such as RTH altitude and maximum flight distance. Make a note of your preferred settings before the update and adjust them after the update.
Perform DJI Avata Firmware Update
If you want to know how to update the DJI Avata drone firmware, the following article will help you with a step-by-step guide: Perform DJI Avata Firmware Update. If you have problems with the update, it is often enough to restart all devices and try again.
- Gewicht 410g
- 4k 60 FPS Videos
- 18 Minuten Flugzeit
- Fluggeschwindigkeit bis zu 97,2 km/h
- Wendige kleine FPV Drohne, neue Goggles 2 und vieles mehr!
*The links contained in this article are so-called affiliate links. With these links DeinDrohnenpilot.de gets a commission for mediated purchases. The price does not increase for the customer.
Du möchtest diesen Beitrag gerne mit anderen Mitgliedern aus der Community diskutieren oder hast Fragen, Anregungen oder Kritik? Dann schau doch gleich mal in unserem Forum vorbei.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-12-01 / Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API