DJI Avata Firmware Update v01.01.0000 – 25/08/2022
Also for the release of the DJI Avata there is a mandatory firmware update to version v01.01.0000. The update is strongly recommended for the commissioning of the FPV drone. What other changes and innovations the update brings with it, we tell you in this article.
Almost all drones from DJI come with an initial firmware update when they are released. This often adds essential functionality or delivers features promised at launch that have not yet found their way onto the drone as delivered. This is also the case with the new DJI Avata drone. The DJI Avata gets with the update v01.01.0000 some new features.
DJI Avata Firmware v01.01.0000 Overview
- Date: 2022.08.25
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0000
- Goggles Firmware: v01.01.0000 (DJI Goggles 2)
- v01.03.0000 (DJI FPV Goggles V2)
- Motion Controller Firmware: v02.00.0400
- Remote Controller Firmware: v02.00.0200
- DJI Fly App iOS: v1.7.0
- DJI Fly App Android: v1.7.0
Patchnotes DJI Avata Firmware v01.01.0000
- Added the ability to customize the camera’s auto ISO limit in auto mode.
- Added embedding gyroscope data in the recorded video on the aircraft. (EIS needs to turn off, and the camera FOV is set to Wide)
- Added reminder when the aircraft is in low-power state.
- Added orientation indicator when using the Head Tracking function with DJI Goggles 2.
- Added manual channel mode for transmission and photo mode for camera when using DJI FPV Goggles V2.
- Added orientation guidance for motion controller.
- Optimized flight experience when using motion controller.
Quelle: DJI Forum
The update requires the DJI Fly app version 1.7.0.
Restart the aircraft, remote control and goggles after the update is complete.
Note that the update may reset various flight parameters such as RTH altitude and maximum flight distance. Make a note of your preferred settings before the update and adjust them again after the update.
- Gewicht 410g
- 4k 60 FPS Videos
- 18 Minuten Flugzeit
- Fluggeschwindigkeit bis zu 97,2 km/h
- Wendige kleine FPV Drohne, neue Goggles 2 und vieles mehr!
If the DJI Avata firmware update fails, restart the drone, the remote control and the DJI Fly app or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and try again. This usually solves most of the problems with the update.
*The links contained in this article are so-called affiliate links. With these links DeinDrohnenpilot.de gets a commission for mediated purchases. The price does not increase for the customer.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-02-05 / Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API